RSS

Yati & Firdaus (Pet) reception

Assalamualaikum..

Last Saturday (2nd June 2012), I've attended Yati and Pet's reception on Yati's side at Sg Udang, Melaka. Alhamdulillah, their day have come and FYI, they have been together since secondary school. We were in a same company 2 years ago before I resigned. That is how we met each other. Knowing them, I must admit that I didn't even know they are dating each other at the first place until one of my colleague (former colleague) told me. They were unlike any other lovebirds and keep their relationship light and easy, for my definition. Hehe..

Well, let pictures do the talking..

\

Picture of them with Yati's parents. (Idea!)


As Mimie, Shah and I arrived, they were just take place for 'makan beradap'


The dais. How lovely the combination of red and white :)


Look at the picture in a frame, Yati's parents on their wedding reception. Many yearssss back!!! so sweet and a touch of sentimental.


The right hand side of the dais. I really love the bird cage :)


onto the left hand side. Bird cage :)


The pengantin and Mimie.

Selamat Pengantin Baru Yati and Pet. Hope your marriage will be blessed with happiness and prosperity and also will be granted with many children of yours. InsyaAllah. :)


Much Love, IJLW

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 awesome opinions:

Post a Comment

Opinions are much aprreciated..Thank you :))