RSS

Seafood

Assalamualaikum.. Halo there!!

I've been craving for seafood recently and we opt to Fish & Co, One Utama..
I've read it somewhere to compare F&C to MFM, hence I was here with Munuf. I do make a survey thru google regarding their menu and the price range is really affordable.



Since this is our first time been here, I would say the service is tip-top. I have my own principle, I won't go to any restaurant again if the service is poor. I'm the customer, I pay and I deserve a good service LIKE others.  Normally, first-timer memang dilayan so-so tak macam regular customer. I don't know about u, but this happened to me.. Hence, Fish & Co is highly reccomended, they know it is your first time, and they know exactly what to do and what to say. Go there and u will know what I am talking about. If your experience is not what you're expecting in the first place, I'm sorry.


Soup of the day with Passion Fruit and Orange Juice :)


Seafood Pallete for 2 @MYR49.90


My happy face. Heh.


I swear we couldn't finish it at first but LOOK! haha


Since makan banyak, buat games dulu tunggu perut okey..Haha.. It worked.


Surely, will come again :)



Much Love, IJLW

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 awesome opinions:

Post a Comment

Opinions are much aprreciated..Thank you :))