RSS

Happy 2nd Birthday Bear!!

Assalamualaikum..
2 years ago dated 28th May 2010, our female cat given birth to 5 kittens, one of them is Bear. The other 4 of them have been given away and where ever they are, I hope they are doing fine. InsyaAllah..

Since I was on leave, I decided to make something special to him, a handmade pillow :) This is my first ever project and I really excited about it. Hehe



Items and stuff. As u can see, 
a) cutter
b) buttons
c) threads n needle n pins
d) felt and  fabric
e) cotton
d) pencil


1) The first step is to make a wording. Sketch words on a rough fabric/paper.


2) Cut the rough words earlier and make them as a mark on felt fabric. Well, u can skip the 1st step if u have a pretty good hand and I don't thus I played safe :)


3) Forgot to mention about Glue-Gun earlier.. I use glue-gun to stick the words on fabric :)


4) This is the result. Not very nice but heyy, my first project remember? hehe and I told u, I don't have a pretty good hand.


5) cotton fabric


6) cotton


7) sewing, stiching


8) Handmade pillow :) owh yes, I'm using chain-stitch on green felt btw :)


The end result..


Happy 2nd Birthday Bear. Love u always :) Owh, he is happy btw.. I KNOW..haha

p/s : I didn't use the buttons in the end..hehe..

Much Love, IJLW

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 awesome opinions:

Aina Afiqah said...

Hehehe~

Unknown said...

awak..beli kain felt kat mana ek?

Post a Comment

Opinions are much aprreciated..Thank you :))